Kashmiri Chai Recipe

Assalam o Alaykum, Greetings and Warm Welcome!
Kashmiri chai Ingredients list
Kashmiri chai Ingredients list
woops milk and water quantity isnt one small spoon, 
4 cup milk
6 cup water





First of all I would like to thank you all for the love and support every viewer is providing us with! it has been really a wonderful experience and I do love to show my love to everyone by a new recipe!! 
This recipe is of "Kashmiri Chai"
Today is Kashmir Day and why not end the day with drinking their famous tea!

Kashmiri Chai | Recipe | Urdu | Hindi

Here are the ingredients which you would need!
Logo
Logo
I hope everyone would try this recipe and give their honest opinions so we can provide everyone with better content in the upcoming videos! 
In Sha Allah!! 
Do subscribe to my YouTube channel or like my Facebook Page my just clicking the below text! 
My YouTube Channel 
Facebook Page
Twitter
making everything with love and support from you!
Do check out previous content and videos! 

Green Chutney Recipe
Aloo Wale Chawal Recipe

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts