Green Chutney Recipe | Green Chutney | Hari Chutney| Hindi/Urdu




Assalam o Alaykum, Greetings and Warm Welcome!


First of all I would like to thank you all for the love and support every viewer is providing us with! it has been really a wonderful experience and I do love to show my love to everyone by a new recipe!! 
This recipe is of "Green Chutny" and it add more flavor to all the food out there! Real desi stuff!
it can be used with bar b q or channa chaat etc.

Green Chutney Recipe | Green Chutney | Hari Chutney| Hindi/Urdu

This is the video link of the recipe which I was talking about! ☝😇
I would extend my apologies as this video is in urdu|hindi around the minute..... But do not worry I  would add subtitles in the upcoming weeks. And provide everyone with ingredients list and what not! 
I hope everyone would try this recipe and give their honest opinions so we can provide everyone with better content in the upcoming videos! 
In Sha Allah!! 
Do subscribe to my YouTube channel or like my Facebook Page my just clicking the below text! 
My YouTube Channel 
Facebook Page
Twitter

making everything with love and support of you!

Do check out previous content and videos! 




Comments

Popular Posts